- This is like Cruel Intentions (the original one with Reese Witherspoon and Sarah Michelle Gellar) meets The OC.
- The story takes place in an elite Private/Prep School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan New York.
- Its mainly about teenagers with very rich parents who love to party and at the same time struggling with their own family trials.
- The character of Gossip Girl is just a voice over. Meaning, its unknown and she's like the narrator of every episode. And her tagline: "Your one and only source into scandalous lives of Manhattan's Elite"
- The story mainly revolves around these two girls: Serena van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf.
- Then there are the boys that Serena and Blair are involved with: Dan Humphrey - Serena's boyfriend, Nate Archibald - Blair's boyfriend who also got involved with Serena and Chuck Bass - the one who wants to mess around with Blair and Serena.
- Lastly, there's Jenny Humphrey, Dan's younger sister who's kinda desperate to get into the elite crowd of Blair.
- The story also revolves around the parents/families of these kids. They each have their own issues that they are struggling with.
I won't go into the details of the story so that you'll also be hooked like I am. Their second season will air on April 21. I highly highly recommend this series. So what are you waiting for? Grab your own copy from your suking DVD seller!! ;)