Friday, March 28, 2008
That's it muna for now.. gotta pack out stuff for our weekend at Palm Spring tomorrow.. hope to post some pics!
Monday, March 24, 2008
We're all set for our 10pm flight tomorrow to Los Angeles. I'm so excited! Haha! I was still planning to go to work tomorrow since I can leave the office by 4pm but Paolo told me not to go to the office anymore coz I might leave some important stuff and it will be hard to go back home. As I said in my other post, I was the one who did the packing so I know where everything is.
Anyway, it will be a busy day for me today since I will be turning over some work and need to schedule payments on my cards and utilities. Thank God for online banking!!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
So, how am I after a month? Hmm.. nothing changed that much. We're still TTC after my 2nd round of Clomid.. I'm still not losing hope..
Anyway, how was my weekend? We spent Saturday night at Spiral for a "send-off" dinner kasi some of us are going abroad for vacation of some sort. Kami ni Paolo sa US, Monette and Pat will be going to Europe for their honeymoon and Katz will be in Boston for an immersion or something. We'll see each other again after April 20 na. It was also Benjo's birthday and he brought along his new toy.. a brand new Canon DSLR with the lens care of his Kuya Lem (Karl of Fotogra Weddings). Here are some pics from our dinner:
Monday, March 17, 2008
Cut and paste the following starting here.I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!
The Strategist Notebook, Link Addiction, Ardour of the Heart, When Life Becomes a Book, The Malaysian Life, Yogatta.com, What goes under the sun,Roshidan’s Cyber Station, Sasha says, Arts of Physics, And the legend lives, My View, My Life, A Simple Life, Juliana RW, The Callalily Space, Petra Summer in Blue, Confessions of an Army Wife Bless’ Sanctuary Happy Life, http://bless519.bravejournal.com/, La Place de Cherie, Chez Francine, Le bric a brac de Cherie, Little Peanut, Pea in a Pod, The Creative In Me, Me and Mine, Pinay Mommy, Expressions from the Heart, TeacherJulie, Sweetbites by Bang, Paul, Toni and Lance - Bridging the Distance, Our Growing Family, The Uncensored life of me, My Untamed World, Something Purple, A Detour, Something Purple, Wifespeaks, coffeenchoclate, anna, Shopaholic Pat, My Random Thoughts
I'd like to link Lisa, Mari and Joey
Monday, March 10, 2008
Anyway, I attended the wedding of Monette and Pat last Saturday at National Shrine in Makati and Makati Shang for the reception. I am part of their entourage as their cord sponsor. Their wedding was a blast! Ang saya to watch them perform a very hip (hop?!!) dance number. Syempre they had to change their shoes to be more comfy and more appropriate for the dance number. Monette was in a pair of pink Chuck Taylors while Pat was I think in a white one..
And syempre, there were so many "kodakan" moments. I must admit, my friends and I are camera addicts so we always have our pictures taken especially on occasions like these where we're all almost complete.
So here are some pictures of the wedding:
Ang nice ng dress namin noh.. Gowns were made by Frederick Peralta. My hair and make up by Boots Salon.
Me and Paolo outside the church after the ceremony. This time, I'm wearing a shrug that came with the gown.
The Girls (with a boy.. hehe)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. What color do you like most? - right now, its green
2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? - I love you and always watch what you eat.. hehe
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? - Right now, my parents house. I am getting homesick again.. Abroad, it would be Europe. We have to go there by next year since my cousin-ninang will be assigned back here in Manila by 2010.
4. Which part of you that you hate the most? - My back. Its not as flawless as I wanted it to be.
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? - same with Nikki, cry and talk to my husband and vent to some friends.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? - My mom and dad. and ofcourse Paolo.
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do? - Dollars to ha, so that would mean around 40.75M Pesos! Hmmm.. I would buy a big house in Corinthian Hills, Buy a Benz and a newer BMW for Paolo, A BMW X5 for me and our future kids, Travel, Treat my family to a Carribean Cruise, Invest, secure future of my kids..
8. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? - I was able to travel out of the country with my friends.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. - Nikki: she's friendly, nice and very easy to get along with..
10. What is your new yrs resolution? - worry less and get more fit. But I think I'm not doing these..
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most - hmmm.. meeting this certain person
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? - pretentious ones
13. If you had one wish what would you wish for? - to have a happy and blessed family
14. How did you celebrate new year? - in our house. i actually miss spending new year's in my parents house.
15. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? - to worry less pa din and get into yoga or any fitness activity.
16. What do you look forward to in 2008? - our US trip and a baby. Made in USA kaya?!! hehe
17. What is the only thing you’ve done in 2007 that you wish won’t happen again on 2008? - nothing
18. Describe year 2007 in one word. - roller-coaster ride.. wait, that's two words.. hehe
19. What is one thing/gadget you can’t live without? - like Nikki, it would be my Laptop since I could also live without my mobile phone
20. I'm seriously having a hard time thinking of a question so I would ask a very simple one... Coffee or Tea? hahaha!!
I'm tagging no one coz ang dami na yata nakagawa nito..