After hearing the anticipated 5PM mass, we headed off to Trinoma. We had an early dinner at Abe, which I really didn't enjoy, had chit chat with friends and went to the movie house to catch the 8PM screening.
Here's a list of what I like most about the movie:
1. The clothes. Who wouldn't love all those couture brands that the cast wore in the movie?
2. The Shoes. All those Manolos and Jimmy Choos will make every girl drool.
3. THE BAGS. LV, Prada, Gucci, Hermes. Need I say more?
4. Carrie's wedding gown by Vivienne Westwood. Its so couture. Very sophisticated.
5. Carrie's closet in their 5th Avenue apartment. I was in awe. Speechless. It was paradise. Paolo told me that he'll build a better one for me when we start building our own house (hopefully) soon.
I was told by friends that I'm gonna cry at least twice. I didn't. It was more of just an "Awww" moment especially on Charlotte's pregnancy (as you all know, we've been trying to get pregnant since our wedding night) I got teary eyed though with Big's email to Carrie: "I know I screwed up but I will love you forever" - really struck me. Those who know my story will understand why. Haha!
Then, we capped off the evening with a snack at Itallianni's to do some more catching up.