I got a tag from Pat. Thanks!
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY'S MUSINGS 5. OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. My Daily Discourse 9.From This Side 10. Our Family Adventure! 11. Shopaholic Ties the Knot
12. My Random Thoughts 13.Your Link Here.
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you do, let's try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
RULES: 1. This tag should be pass on to your friends. 2. Visit the blog of the person you've got this tag. 3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag. 4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site. 5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here are the questions. Be honest with your answers.
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
- In a soiree during 3rd year highschool (Ateneo 3-F and Assumption 3-1 - our sections). His friend (from the other section whom I met first) was the one courting and he told him to make "bantay". He got my number and started calling me up and he learned that I didn't like his friend so he took the opportunity of making ligaw na. Yun, nag away na sila ng friend nya! (Haba ng hair ko noh?! Haha)
2. Where did you go on your first date?
- Robinson's Galleria to watch a movie
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
- I can't really remember but I think it was after 2 weeks of going steady.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
- He told me I was the first. But I doubt :)
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
- 100% Pinoy. But he looks Chinese
6. What is his/her favorite food?
- Japanese, Chinese, Italian and lately, Thai
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
- Like the Hulk! Haha! Seriously, I try to get out of his way when he's mad.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he'd/she'd ever done?
- As I said in one of my posts, he's not the romantic type so the little things that I don't expect from him is really romantic for me.
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
- Hindi nga sya romantic, he just casually told me one night while we were talking on the phone "let's get married na. Book the church and hotel tomorrow". He didn't even ask if I wanted to marry him! Haha! He gave the ring a week after when he picked me up in the office to have dinner while we were cruising along Ayala Ave. I found out from friends that he was searching for a ring for about a month.
10. I'll just copy Pat's question: What are his quirks that you have to put up with?
- He's not so orderly with things, except when it comes to his car. I always have to arrange, fix and pick up clothes that are scattered around the room. The bathroom is a different story! -very typical of a guy..
I'm tagging Bunnie, Nikki and Gracie