Thursday, June 5, 2008

Describe Yourself Today

Another tag from Sheryl and Joy

Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

This is me today:
1. Looking forward to the long weekend
2. Sleepy. For some reason, I'm always feeling sleepy and tinatamad
3. Feeling hot. The weather is so mainit the past few days that I can sleep without a blanket at night
4. Thinking of what to do for our anniversary on Monday.
5. Hoping that hubby will get me a nice surprise present for our Anniversary. I already gave him mine 2 days ago - a pair of shoes.
6. Looking forward to going home. Isn't it obvious that I'm really tinatamad to work? Haha!

Links:Creative In Me, Little Peanut, Me and Mine, Pea in a Pod, Sugar Magnolias, BLOGGERHAPPY, Berry Scrappy, Changing Lanes, Pit Stop, Kapturd, and so i am, Princess Bela, Our Journey To Life, My Planet Purple, Women xplore, Princess Vien, A Pcketful Of Happiness, As We Face Forever, Our Family Adventure!, My Random Thoughts, My World

I'm tagging Pat, Bunnie and Vina

1 comments:

Pat said...

hi, thanks for the tag. did it na- http://shopaholictiestheknot.blogspot.com/2008/06/describe-yourself-today.html