1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here goes ...
- I'm really not good at singing although I can say that I come from a family of singers (my sister is good and my cousin is a really really famous one!) but I'm good at memorizing lyrics.
- Took up piano lessons when I was 10. I reached grade 3. Haven't played in a while though.
- I'm no make up junkie. I only apply face powder, lip balm and lipstick. I would love to learn professional make up application.
- Took up IT in college and never got to practice it. My current job is Finance related.
- I have a really bad vision/eyesight. I have pure astigmatism with a grade of 350. Been wearing eyeglasses since I was 7.
- They say I have nice hands and feet. Almost kalyo-less. Hehe. Buti na lang coz Paolo is very particular on this.
- I'm balbon. Spent a lot on salon waxing before I had IPL hair removal done on my underarm and upper lip. I wish all these body hair (arms and legs) will go away!
- I consider myself a "low maintenance" girl. I don't know how to blowdry/iron my hair. Buti na lang I was blessed with naturally straight hair. I have a one-step nightly ritual of just applying astringent to clean my face and only apply moisturizer when my skin is really flaky dry.
- Learned how to drive at the age of 19 which I think is pretty late already. Drove a stick shift during my college years.
- A Chocolate/Dessert addict. If smokers need their nicotine fix after meals, I also need to have my sweet fix after eating lunch and dinner or else, I'll be in a bad mood. Sweets make me happy