Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My New Lunch Date








I look forward to this treat everyday. Its a healthier alternative for my Starbucks Frap cravings whenever I want something sweet (and sour) and cold. Its fat free and has few calories plus I get my fruit serving requirements. I usually top it with strawberries, mango and banana to complement the creamy sweet and sour taste. Good thing they have it at Hobbes and Landes at Greenbelt 5 which is just walking distance from my office. Sometimes though when Paolo is not able to join me for lunch, I would get really tamad to go out and walk since the heat outside is really terrible.

I've also tried Red Mango at Trinoma and its just as good. Though the center of the yougurt "twist" was hollow so it was kinda bitin.

I also wanna try White Hat but when I checked, they only have a store in Mall of Asia. I do hope though they will open one here in Makati or QC area.

4 comments:

AEC said...

there's a white hat inside rustan's supermarket in glorietta. meron pala frozen yogurt in hobbes in greenbelt 5? my husband was looking for frozen yogurt and couldn't find one in greenbelt.

Gracie said...

sana meron din dito nyan. while i was in MNL for the holidays, i enjoyed eating that. mmmm, nakakatakam!

tracypamela said...

Hi Mandy! thanks for the info re white hat. I'll check it out soon. Yup, there's one in greenbelt 5. Hobbes is on 3rd floor just in case you're in the area again :)

tracypamela said...

Hi Gracie, it really satisfies me everytime! haha! I'm sure there will be one soon in Dubai. Its becoming more popular among the health conscious :)