Saturday, April 5, 2008

Two weeks in California

We're now on our second week of our US trip and we have already visited Palm Springs, Universal Studios and ofcourse, the best part of it was the outlet shopping at Desert Hills Premium Outlets at Cabazon. If you look it up here, almost all designer brands can be found that are also in Woodbury in New York. I think the only store missing at Cabazon would be the outlet of Chanel. I think that they don't have those very expensive and luxe Chanel purses (which I hope to buy someday) but from what I've heard, they have shoes, clothes and small leather goods at discounted prices.

I must have gained like a gazillion pounds since we arrived. Paolo's tito is such a great cook and whips out the yummiest steaks, baked salmon and Japanese fried rice. We really don't eat out often since everyday is almost a feast here in their house. I've also tried In and Out burger animal style and its the best! Its really a must try if you're visiting the US..

That's it for now. We're going to Sea World in San Diego tomorrow!

1 comments:

happy said...

don't mind the pounds. just enjoy your vacation. :)